The Bennett's met at UVSC (UVU) in early 2005 and got married in 2006. They lived in an apartment for a few years when they started to show interest in real estate after attending a seminar on real estate. They found they were paying almost as much in rent as it would be to purchase a home. In 2008 they purchased their first home. Since then they have purchased several properties along the way.
Chris Bennett has been a Realtor since 2012. He is from Utah and grew up in American Fork, Utah. He loves to invest in Real Estate and both Chris & Sheralyn own rental properties. He has the CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), AHWD (At Home With Diversity) and e-PRO (Use of Technology) certifications and designations. Chris loves music, photography, traveling, fashion and his dogs.
Sheralyn Bennett has been a Realtor since 2009. She has over 5 years of new construction experience and has a great background on the process of homes being built. Sheralyn grew up mainly in Payson, Utah. She has the CNE (Certified Negotiations Expert), AHWD (At Home With Diversity), e-PRO (Use of Technology), SFR (Short Sales), SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) certifications and designations. Sheralyn loves to be fit, take care of her dogs, travel and of course.... real estate!
The Bennett's are focused on their clients and want to develop a long lasting relationship with them by working by referral.
We want to make sure that every client gets treated equally and professionally regardless if they are family or someone we just met. We want to strive to give quality service by being responsive, being attentive to the clients needs, be able to educate and help eliminate as much stress as possible in the process.
What We've Achieved
- 57 Sales in 2017
- BHHS Top 3 Agents/Teams in Utah for Residential Units for 2018.
- More than 75% of our business are from referrals.
- Received the Gibraltar Club from Prudential for Outstanding Sales Achievement Exceeding $10.5 Million in 2015.
- Received the APEX award from BHHS for closing $10.5-15 Million in 2016-2017.
- Voted Best of Utah Valley for Real Estate Agents in the Utah Valley Magazine for both 2016-2018.
- Received Excellence in Real Estate in 2013-2017.
- Were major contributors to RPAC (Advocates for property rights) in 2015-current.
- Elite Circle, Top 20% of dollar volume 2014-current.